Lets Know Us
From increased profit margin to incredible weld repeatability, from feasibility to superb weld consistency, such pros has proliferated requirements for welding automation in innumerable industries. Herein at Primo Automation Systems (P) Ltd., we expertly offer tailored and standard solutions to our clients exactly as per their want. Our business erection happened many years back in 1995 and since day one, we have been a bankable preference of clients for sourcing ultimate welding solutions. We realize exact requirements of our customers as a manufacturer and thereby assist them by bringing on front phenomenal solutions.
Our company has uninterruptedly approached by many customers because our design capability helps them to meet their modern requirements for Valve Seal Welding 2 In 1 Machine, Robotic MIG Welding Machine, SPM Hydraulic Cylinder Welding Machine, etc. At our corporation, we keep ourselves acquainted with innovative demands of industries and meet all using our expertise.
- Defence & Space Research
- Steel Construction & Fabrication Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Thermal & Wind Energy
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Valve Industry, etc.
- Our company since the year 1995 has served welding solutions to more than 1000 above businesses.
- Our enterprise keeps untiring focus on matching industrial norms and standards
- Our team of qualified workers own superior welding automation process domain knowledge
- We have acquired our ground in the domain being a supreme welding solution partner in India.
- We proclaim ourselves as truly one-stop company pertaining to welding solutions
Our Major Milestones
- A first Indian SPM Welding Solution Company From 1995.
- A known name in PTA Industry of India from inception.
- Launched first Indian PEB Beam Line Welding Machine back in 1999.
- Brought Forward first time in India All in One TIG / MIG / PTA Process Machine back in 2018.
- Introduced India first Satellite Launch Rocket Engine Casing as well as Rocket Fuel Tank Welding Machine, way ago in 2015.
- Came up with First Missile Parts Welding M/c with Laser Tracking many year ago in 2006.
- Launched very first Hot wire AUTO TIG Machine for Thermal Energy Tube Welding several years back in 2015.
- Brought first into front Boom for Earth Mover Wheel Welding and Dual Boom SAW Welding Column years ago in 2010.
We are an immensely client-devoted team that has strength to offer supreme post-sales and service support. Herein business, we have a domestic and overseas customers support members that match up customers requirements for SPM Hydraulic Cylinder Welding Machine, Valve Seal Welding 2 In 1 Machine, etc. We have adequate knowledge for giving quality training to the operators. In addition, we can also offer on-demand service support. Our company keeps immense focus when it comes to offering preventive & predictive maintenance support, spare parts support and similar to our interested customers.
Our Team, Supreme Strengths
- In-house cutting space and fabrication department
- Expert r & d team for new product line
- Production with QMS, system and application programming, integration with third party equipment.
- Huge factory for accomplishing turnkey projects
- Giving modern technology to our intended clients
- 150 team members professional in diverse areas
- Superior welding process knowledge
- We are a reliable system integrator partner for ABB Welding & Handling Robots, Fanuc, Yaskawa, etc.
- Our extremely trusted welding equipment partners are Kaiyuan, LINCOLN Electric, Hypertherm, etc.
- We are indulged in main automation products of Mitsubishi, Siemens, Delta, Beckhoff, Fuji, Rock Well, etc.
- Pneumatics-Festo & SMC
- Hydraulic-Yuken, Japan
- Improvised and modern welding automation
- Unique design though process
- Superior understanding of clients exact requirements
- Modern conceptualization & design Implementation
Areas of Expertise
MR. P.Rajagopalan (Electrical And Electronics Engineer)
- Experienced in welding as well as material handling automation
- Capability to design accompanied with execution pertaining to turnkey and mega plant automation for numerous industries.
- Perfect automation as well as welding based understanding and knowledge
- Engaged in advanced welding and similar processes
- Provide consultancy related to diverse fabrication and welding challenges
- Indulged in modern design & development of several automation systems deploying Robots, CNCs and PLCs.
MR. C.Balasubramanian (B.Tech. (Metallurgy) from Indian Institute of Technology
- Understanding regarding national and international standards along with materials
- Expert at metallography as well as defect analysis
- Knowledge about welding metallurgy of cobalt based alloys, steels, etc., covering a huge line of applications.
- Renders supreme welding solutions
- Looks after welding inspection along with NDT processes.